Saturday 2 July 2016

Introducing the Team

Design Team Call is now closed!  Only 13 more days until launch!  Thank you to all that applied.

So until launch we will be revealing the new teamies, a bit about them and some samples of their work.  I think we have a nice range of styles!

Introducing our 1st DT member and that is.....



Hello, I am Geesje ( engelchen).
I am crafting from the time a was a little girl. When I was a bit older I learned cross stitching. I did make a lot cross stitching and lots of other things. 
The first Christmas card I did make was also a cross stitch card. Now I make different cards. 
Love stitching on cards, but also 3d and scrap-cards. 
I am happy to have this hobby, love to colour the digis and to make after that a card from it. 
Love working with die-cuts to.
I enjoy walking (and ride a bike) in the nature and taking photos.
At home, I read a nice book ( if I have time).
I have a Blog and I am owner from a challenge blog. And I loved to be in other DT Teams.





Warm welcome to Geesje!  Keep popping back as more of the DT revealed up until launch x



1 comment: